Balsamic chicken Pasta
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- angel hair pasta
- 2 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 pkg
- alfredo sauce
- balsamic vinigar
- e.v. olive oil
How to Make Balsamic chicken Pasta
- 1boil water and add pasta, cook til tender
cook alfredo sauce in seperate pot (by directions on the package)
* you can also use the box mixes of angel hair alfredos
- 2Before cooking chicken, cut into bite size cubes. lightly coat pan in E.V.Olive Oil and a couple dashes of balsamic vinegar. Keep pan on low with this combination prior to adding the chicken and while adding the chicken (the oil and vinegar will pop and will burn). After adding the chicken turn heat up to medium and cook until no longer pink (don't over cook, chicken will turn rubbery).
- 3Once pasta is cooked, drain it.
In a Serving Bowl, combine pasta, alfredo sauce, and balsamic chicken.