Baked Ziti With Fresh Spinach
21/2 cpenne pasta
2 smallonions chopped
2 clovegarlic- chopped
1 lbground beef
1 pkgfresh baby spinach
1 can(s)spaghetti sauce
3-4 Tbspprepared pesto
2-3 cmozzarella cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Baked Ziti With Fresh Spinach
- In large skillet brown ground beef, onions and garlic- drain off fat and stir in pesto and then add spaghetti sauce and stir well.
- While cooking beef mixture boil water for pasta and cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. Drain pasta in colander.
- Stir drained pasta into meat mixture and simmer.
- Spray 3 quart casserole with cooking spray- Add layer of meat & sauce mixture then add a generous layer of spinach and pasta and layer of mozzarella cheese and add remaining meat mixture.
- Top with remainiing mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesam cheese.
- Bake uncovered in 365 degree oven for 40 minutes.