- 16 oz
- box, rigatoni
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- garlic chopped
- red pepper flakes
- 1 c
- spaghetti sauce or canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning (eyeball it)
- 2 c
- whole milk ricotta cheese
- grill seasoning (such as mccormick montreal steak)
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, or italian blend
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Baked Ziti (Rachel Ray style)
- 1Preheat oven to 350º. Boil water for rigatoni and cook according to directions on box. Meanwhile, in skillet, heat olive oil, saute garlic and red pepper flakes for 1 minute. Add spaghetti sauce. Add italian seasoning.
- 2In separate bowl, mix ricotta with a couple shakes grill seasoning, and about a handful parmesan cheese.
When pasta is done, drain and mix with ricotta mixture. Mix in spaghetti sauce, and pour into a 2qt. casserole dish. Top with some more parmesan and mozzarella. Bake for 15 min.