2 boxziti, cooked
1 largecontainer of ricotta cheese
1 cgrated Italian cheese
1 pkgmozzarella cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
·your favorite tomatoe sauce
How to Make BAKED ZITI
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Par-boil ziti, it will finish cooking in the oven.
- In large bowl, mix ricotta, eggs, grated cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain ziti and pour back into pot.
Add ricotta mixture, some of the mozzarella, and tomatoe sauce (not all of the tomatoe sauce). Mix with ziti until everything is incorporated.
- Pour ziti into large lasagna pan. Pour the rest of the tomatoe sauce on top. Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella and grated cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 1 1/2 hours. The last half hour remove foil, and let the top get brown and bubbly.