How to Make Baked Ziti
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray Casserole dish to reduce sticking.
- 2Boil pasta according to the package. Drain.
- 3In a metal bowl mix half the package of mozzarella, 8 onces of ricotta cheese, pasta, and one jar of sauce.
- 4Add to casserole dish and cover with the rest of mozzarella. (Note you can add mushrooms to this - I Used to for some of the group I was friends with - but I prefer it as is or with some pepperoni thrwon in on days I want some meat!)
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling and golden on top.
- 6Serve with additional sauce on the side and grated cheese. Enjoy!