★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- 16 oz. ziti pasta
- 1 jar(s)
- prego spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb
- ground chuck - fried & drained
- 1 large
- onion or onion flakes (dice onion in small pieces)
- oregano, garlic, basil, salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 bag(s)
- diced/chopped pepperoni or mini peperoni slices
- 3 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (or to your taste)
How to Make Baked Ziti
- 1Cook ziti till almost done. Drain.
- 2Use Prego spaghetti sauce – any variety you like.
Add cooked ground chuck, spices and diced up pepperoni to sauce ingredients.
- 3Layer cooked ziti, mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce in a baking dish or crock pot. Bake in oven at 400 degrees until cheese is melted – or put in a crockpot on low setting till cheese melts. If you use a crockpot on high heat, watch carefully so it doesn’t stick and/or burn.
- 4Heat throughly till bubbly and brown (if baked in oven) -- everything in it is already cooked, so just heat till hot. Serve with salad and garlic bread for a quick meal!