Baked Tuna Chow Mein Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ccelery, chopped
1/4 conion, chopped
2 Tbspgreen pepper, chopped
7 oztuna, canned
10.5 ozcream of mushroom soup, condensed
1 cchow mein noodles
1/3 cchow mein noodles
How to Make Baked Tuna Chow Mein Casserole
- In a deep, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave oven 30 seconds.
- Add celery, onion and green pepper to melted butter.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients except 1/3 cup chow mein noodles with vegetables. Blend well.
- Top with 1/3 cup of chow mein noodles.
- Heat in microwave oven, uncovered, 10 minutes or until sauce bubbles.