★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbspaghetti, uncooked
4 Tbspcooking oil
15 oztomato sauce
16 oztomatoes, chopped
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
9 ozcheddar cheese
1/4 cbread crumbs, seasoned
1 lbbeef cook and drained
How to Make Baked Spaghetti
- Boil spaghetti for 15 minutes in salted water; drain.
- Make tomato gravy by frying onion in oil, adding tomatoes and salsa, then salt and pepper. Cook 20 minutes.
- Cut up cheese; 1/3 package in small pieces and 2/3 package in strips.
- Grease large glass baking dish with butter.
- Place 1/2 spaghetti in dish.
- Add small pieces cheese, half the gravy and then sprinkle bread crumbs on top, add ground beef.
- Add remaining spaghetti, cheese pieces and gravy.
- Top with cheese strips and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.