★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pound boxspaghetti
2 can(s)diced tomatoes
2-8 oz pkgcheddar cheese, brick form
dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make Baked Spaghetti
- Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package. Note: You want the noodles not to be mushy as it doesn't seem to set right if it is.
- Drain the noodles once done and set to the side.
- Cut the Cheddar Cheese into 1/2 inch slices. Note: The thicker the slice the better. Set to the side.
Open up both cans of tomatoes draining one can.
- To assemble you will need a 13 x 9 glass casserole dish. Place the spaghetti noodles in the dish, then add the tomatoes mixing them into the noodles, sprinkle salt and pepper on top, finally place the Cheddar Cheese slices on top of the spaghetti.
- Place dish into a pre-heated 375 degree oven and have it bake for 45 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown on top. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.