★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pound box
- 2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- 2-8 oz pkg
- cheddar cheese, brick form
- salt and pepper
How to Make Baked Spaghetti
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package. Note: You want the noodles not to be mushy as it doesn't seem to set right if it is.
- 2Drain the noodles once done and set to the side.
- 3Cut the Cheddar Cheese into 1/2 inch slices. Note: The thicker the slice the better. Set to the side.
Open up both cans of tomatoes draining one can.
- 4To assemble you will need a 13 x 9 glass casserole dish. Place the spaghetti noodles in the dish, then add the tomatoes mixing them into the noodles, sprinkle salt and pepper on top, finally place the Cheddar Cheese slices on top of the spaghetti.
- 5Place dish into a pre-heated 375 degree oven and have it bake for 45 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown on top. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.