·spaghetti for your family size
·ground beef, chuck, or game meat
·mushrooms, onions, green peppers or whatever you add to your spaghetti
·shredded mozzerella cheese
·garlic, oregeno, basil, or your choice of herbs
How to Make Baked Spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti until tender. Drain.
- Brown meat with your vegetable choices. Drain. Return to skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce to skillet. (I use at least 2 cans). Heat. Add spices to taste.
- Grease casserole dish. Add spaghetti to meat sauce and mix. Pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over casserole. Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella over this.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until the cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread.