Baked Penne Primavera
How to Make Baked Penne Primavera
- Thaw Ialian veggies and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and set aside. Coat a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl combine soup, milk, and dressing. Add the ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup of the parmesan leaving 1/4 cup for the topping. Mix well again.
- Add cooked pasta and veggies and toss until well coated. Spoon into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the remaining parm on the top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- You don't have to use Italian veggies you can use your favorite. I love mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and black olives.