- 1 lb
- pasta of your choice, cooked aldente(slightly hard)
- quick sauce
- italian cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 small
- onion, chooped fine
- lots of room in your belly
How to Make Baked Pasta
- 1brown the ground beef, allow juices to evaporate and add onion, garlic and salt and pepper to taste
- 2have your quick sauce simmering on another burner
- 3Cook pasta accordingly, but aldente, the pasta will cook more when baked, if you like a softer pasta, by all means cook it longer, drain-place back in pot and add some sauce just enough to coat the pasta
- 4While pasta is cooking in a bowl add your ricotta, mozzerella, egg, cheese salt and pepper to tatse. I add the egg along with mozzerella to hold the ricotta while baking (shouldn't be runny).
- 5In a baking dish add some sauce to the bottom and start layering
some pasta-all the ground beef-small amount of sauce spread over beef-pasta-ricotta mix-rest of the pasta.
Add sauce on top and top with grated cheese and mozzerella.
Bake until you have a nice golden color.