Baked Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
2 celbow macaroni, cooked
1/4 cmargarine (plus about 1/2 stick for bread pieces)
1/4 call purpose flour
·a little less then 2 cups milk
2 cvelveeta cheese; cubed
4 to 5pieces of bread torn into pieces
How to Make Baked Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
- Melt the 1/4 cup of margarine
- Slowly stir in flour, constantly stirring and keeping smooth on low to medium heat
- Gradually add milk little at a time, keeping smooth
- Add cheese cubes and salt & pepper
- Keep stirring until completely melted.
- Melt the 1/2 stick of margarine (more if needed) and add bread pieces and coat them.
- Place plain boiled macaroni in 13-in x 9-in casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour cheese mixture on top of macaroni, stir, and top with bread pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.