Baked Macaroni and Cheese
How to Make Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse cooked macaroni with cold water and place in a 3 quart baking dish or 13x9 inch pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour. Gradually stir in milk and then add sour cream. Add salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until sauce bubbles and thickens.
- Reserve 1 cup of cheddar cheese and add the rest to the sauce, stir into the sauce until melted.
- Pour sauce over macaroni and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. (You could also sprinkle on a little parmesan cheese if you like.)
- Bake 1 hour, until bubbly and browned.