- vegatable cooking spray
- 1 jar(s)
- 24oz. italian sausage & garlic italian sauce
- 15 oz
- part skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 box
- 15 oz. bow tie pasta, cooked & drained
- 8 oz
- small fresh mozzarella cheese balls(about 1 inch)
- 2 Tbsp
- sliced pitted ripe olives
How to Make Baked Eyeballs Casserole
- 1Spray a 13 x 9 inch shallow baking dish with the cooking oil.
- 2Mix 1 1/2 cups of the cooking sauce,ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese & pasta in the prepared pan. Spread the remaining sauce over the pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and cover the dish with foil.
- 3Bake at 400° F for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Arrange the cheese balls randomly over the pasta mixture. Place a sliced olive on each cheese ball. LEt stand for 10 minutes.