Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
How to Make Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
- 1In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through, drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- 2Cook spaghetti according to directions on package. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese, italian seasoning and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- 4Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- 5Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly.