Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
How to Make Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through, drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on package. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in bowl.
- Add cream cheese, italian seasoning and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly.