☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozelbow macaroni, cooked and drained
1 Tbsponion, finely chopped (i add more)
1 Tbspgreen pepper, finely chopped (i add more)
1 Tbspcelery, finely chopped
6 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
1 12-oz can(s)evaporated milk
2 dash(es)hot pepper sauce, to taste
1egg, lightly beaten, optional
How to Make Bahamian Macaroni and Cheese
- Add the onion, green pepper and celery to the macaroni; stir.
- Add one-half of the cheese and stir over low heat until melted.
- Season and stir in evaporated milk.
- Spoon into a well-greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan and sprinkle remaining cheese evenly on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F for 20
- Let stand for 10 min and cut into squares to serve.