Bacon Burger Stroganoff
I've since changed it up a couple of times using ground sausage once, an extra can of Cream of Chicken Soup and/or some grated Swiss cheese, sour cream...you get the idea. All of them delicious! I hope you all enjoy this as much as we have.
Wonderful served with oven roasted veggies and fresh bread or biscuits.
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped (white or yellow)
- 3 slice
- bacon, uncooked and sliced into small pieces
- 3 clove
- fresh garlic, minced
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- milk (water works in place of milk if you haven't any)
- 1/4 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp
- crushed rosemary
- 1/2 tsp
- ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- crushed thyme
- 1 pkg
- egg noodles, cooked
How to Make Bacon Burger Stroganoff
- 1In large skillet, brown ground beef with chopped onion, uncooked bacon and 2 cloves garlic. Drain (and rinse if desired). Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2Add cream of chicken soup, milk, crushed red pepper, crushed rosemary, pepper, thyme and the 3rd clove of minced garlic. Let simmer uncovered just until thickened. Drain noodles and immediately add to beef mixture.
- 3Let cook on medium low heat another 5 minutes and serve.
Wonderful topped with sour cream.