★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxbow tie pasta
1 bag(s)cheese, shredded parmesan
1 largeyellow squash
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 tsporegano, dried
2garlic, whole cloves, crushed
1 conion, chopped
How to Make Bacon Bow Tie pasta (with veggies)
- cook noodles to al dente, drain, but reserve the liquid
- cook bacon strips, drain, and chop. set aside
to the drippings, add garlic, chopped onion, sautee lightly
- add zuccini and squash to the onion/garlic mix and sautee al dente.
add salt and pepper to taste, and a pinch of nutmeg too
- to a large serving bowl, transfer noodles,
add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, oregano, and 1/2 cup of reserved water. stir. you can add more water if you want.
- add the veggies, add the bacon. voila!
top with more cheese and serve