Babysitter Spaghetti Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- onions, finely chopped
- celery ribs, chopped
- green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tsp
- blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 c
- cheese, grated
How to Make Babysitter Spaghetti Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In frypan, brown meat, stirring until light brown and crumbly. Add onions, celery and green pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes and simmer a few minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- 4Cook pasta; drain.
- 5In buttered 2 quart casserole, combine pasta, sauce and blue cheese. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.