Asian Beef and Noodles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbground beef
1 pkgramen noodles, oriental flavor
1 pkgfrozen vegetable mix
1/4 tspground ginger
2 Tbspgreen onions, finely sliced
How to Make Asian Beef and Noodles
- In medium nonstick skillet, brown ground beef.
- Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
- Season beef with 1/2 seasoning packet from noodles; set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine 1 cup water, vegetables, noodles (broken up), ginger and remaining seasoning packet.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; stir in green onion.