Artichoke's and Shell's
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- groung turkey
- 3/4 box
- medium pasta shells
- 1 small
- onion diced
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1-9oz box
- frozen artichoke hearts
- -1to2 c
- shredded cheese, ( your choice) i use whatever is handy
- fresh basil, oregeno, and fennel seed,i don't measure (sorry)
How to Make Artichoke's and Shell's
- 1Preheat oven to 400
- 2cook pasta as directed, while that is cooking brown the ground Turkey with the diced onion.
- 3add frozen artichoke and cook til artichoke is warm.
- 4Add Alfredo sauce mix together well.remove from heat.Add 1/2 of the cheese.
- 5Drain the pasta and mix with meat mixture. Place in baking dish and cover with remaining cheese
- 6Place dish in the oven and cook until cheese is melted and browned to your taste. About 15 mins.No more then 30 mins or your pasta will start drying out.