Artichoke's and Shell's
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 boxmedium pasta shells
1 smallonion diced
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1-9oz boxfrozen artichoke hearts
-1to2 cshredded cheese, ( your choice) i use whatever is handy
·fresh basil, oregeno, and fennel seed,i don't measure (sorry)
How to Make Artichoke's and Shell's
- Preheat oven to 400
- cook pasta as directed, while that is cooking brown the ground Turkey with the diced onion.
- add frozen artichoke and cook til artichoke is warm.
- Add Alfredo sauce mix together well.remove from heat.Add 1/2 of the cheese.
- Drain the pasta and mix with meat mixture. Place in baking dish and cover with remaining cheese
- Place dish in the oven and cook until cheese is melted and browned to your taste. About 15 mins.No more then 30 mins or your pasta will start drying out.