Arizona Skillet Dinner1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspbrown mushroom gravy
1onion, finely chopped
1green bell pepper, diced
2garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbspchili powder
15 ozkidney beans, canned
8 ozmacaroni, dry
2 ozmonterey jack cheese, grated
10 ozcorn, frozen
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Arizona Skillet Dinner
- Chop the onion and green pepper.
- Drain and rinse the canned beans.
- Cook macaroni per instructions and drain.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion, green pepper, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin; saute for about 4 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes (undrained) breaking them with a spoon.
- Add kidney beans and corn (already thawed); bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Toss in cooked macaroni.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.