Anything Pasta Salad
How to Make Anything Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta per instructions on package.
- When done, drain and let cool.
- Pour 1/4 bottle of salad dressing over pasta and mix well. Add remaining ingredients.
- Chill for up to eight hours (may be prepared a day in advance). Check every 4 hours for dryness and reapply dressing liberally to keep moistened.
- You may add anything extra you'd like to this salad. I have added a jar of artichoke hearts, pepperoni, cubed cheese, mushrooms, sliced eggs, black olives, etc.