★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb medium shrimp, no shells or tails.
- 8 to 12 oz angel hair pasta
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms.
- 1 jar of your favorite alfredo sauce, about 15 oz. i like bertolli with portabella mushrooms but use any that you like.
How to Make Angle Hair With Shrimp
- 1Saute the shrimp and mushrooms in a little oil until they are done. Mushrooms will be soft and shrimp pink. It doesn't take much time.
- 2Add the jar of Alfredo sauce. Heat and stir.
- 3Meanwhile cook the angel hair pasta and drain.
- 4Toss the sauce with the pasta. You want the ratio of pasta to sauce to be such that it is just a little soupy because the pasta will start to absorb some of the sauce.
- 5Note - it's the mushroom shrimp liquor that really adds to the flavor of the pasta sauce. Enjoy.