- 3 clove
- garlic chopped fine
- green onions chopped fine
- container of mascarpone cheese
- 1 c
- white wine ( may substitute chicken broth)
- 1 pkg
- prosciutto chopped (can substitute bacon)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 1/4 Tbsp
- 8 large
- lemon pepper seasoning
- garlic salt
How to Make Angel Hair Pasta with White wine sauce
- 1Begin by adding 2tbsp of butter to a large skillet along with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Season scallops on both sides with lemon pepper seasoning and then add to butter once it is melted. Once cooked, place them in separate container and cover. Add 2tbsp of butter and 2 tbsp of olive to the same skillet along with
shiitake mushrooms until mushrooms our tender. Once they are done, remove from skillet and add to container.
- 2Now it's time to begin boiling your pasta water since it will take at least 8 minutes to cook. In order to get al dente past, cook it one minutes less than what the instructions say on the package. Prior to adding the paste, be sure to season the water with salt. After the cooking process is completed, leave the
pasta in the water versus draining it. This will allow you to use the pasta water if for some reason your dish is too dry at the end.
- 3After you've gotten your pasta going, you should begin with white wine sauce. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to your skillet, then add your onion and garlic with a little bit of salt until tender. Next add your prosciutto to your skillet and cook until done. You will then want to deglaze the pan by one cup of the white wine and then add 3 tbsp of the mascarpone cheese long with the basil. At this point you can add back the mushrooms as well, however leaving the scallops out. Once everything has simmered for a few minutes, you can begin by adding the past directly to the skillet. The excess water on the pasta will keep the dish from becoming dry as well as add additional flavor. Use tongs to mix the pasta into the sauce as well as add grated Parmesan cheese. After you plated the pasta, then top the dish with the scallops, Parmesan cheese along with additional chopped basil for color. Bon Appetite!