American Chow Mein1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- stewed tomatoes
- onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh oregano
- 2 c
- macaroni, elbow
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make American Chow Mein
- 1Cook macaroni as per package directions drain and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and drain off any grease.
- 3Add the can of tomatoes and chop up finely.
- 4Add the diced onion and oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cook together for a few minutes on low heat.
- 6Add the macaroni to the mixture and blend together.
- 7A great recipe for when a crown of people come by to visit.
- 8(A special tip) Ground beef can be cooked and frozen in zip-lock bags and will keep quite well if all air is expressed from the bag.