Amazing Bacon Spaghetti!!!
- 1 lb
- 1/2 c
- sun-dried tomatoes, julienned (more or less to liking)
- 1-2 clove
- garlic, minced
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 bunch
- fresh chives
- 3/4 box
- spaghetti noodles, cooked
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Amazing Bacon Spaghetti!!!
- 1Cook the spaghetti noodles as directed. Strain and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, cook bacon until crispy and crumble. I usually do this ahead of time actually, by putting bacon on a cookie sheet or broiling pan and baking till crispy and then taking out and cooling and crumbling when cool enough to handle. this way I am able to multi-task and do other things while bacon is cooking.
- 3Chop chives into small pieces and use the whole bunch. They cook down to a much smaller amount. Add enough olive oil to lightly coat a skillet and add chives, minced garlic cloves and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook this down on medium heat. Be careful not to burn the chives! Stir constantly!
- 4Take off heat and add crumbled bacon and some bacon drippings if desired. (I always do!). Toss mixture with spaghetti noodles and plate. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top to liking.