All Day Macaroni And Cheese
Who doesn't love mac and cheese !
How to Make All Day Macaroni And Cheese
- In a large pot cook pasta until al dente , drain
- Spray a crock pot with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl mix together : 3 cups of the cheese , macaroni , canned milk , milk and eggs . Garlic powder , Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to the crock pot and cover with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hrs. or until mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- NOTE : DO NOT REMOVE THE LID AND STIR UNTIL TIME HAS FINISHED.