All Day Macaroni And Cheese
Who doesn't love mac and cheese !
- 8 oz
- pasta shells
- 4 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (12oz) can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder , optional
How to Make All Day Macaroni And Cheese
- 1In a large pot cook pasta until al dente , drain
- 2Spray a crock pot with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- 3In a large bowl mix together : 3 cups of the cheese , macaroni , canned milk , milk and eggs . Garlic powder , Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Transfer to the crock pot and cover with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- 5Cook on low heat for 5-6 hrs. or until mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- 6NOTE : DO NOT REMOVE THE LID AND STIR UNTIL TIME HAS FINISHED.