All Day Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 oz
- elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 12 oz
- canned evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make All Day Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Place the cooked macaroni in a 3 1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray
- 2Add 3 C. Cheese, milk, eggs and seasonings to the macaroni; mix well.
- 3Sprinkle with the remaining 1 C. Cheese, then cover and cook on the low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir until the mixture has finished cooking.