☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 largeonion, finely chopped
1/2 lbground beef
2 can(s)tomato sauce
1/4 lbspaghetti, uncooked
4 ozcheese, grated
How to Make All At Once Spaghetti
- Heat oil in saucepan or skillet. Add onion; cook until soft.
- Crumble in the beef. Stir and fry until meat loses red color.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour in tomato sauce and water; bring to boil.
- Break spaghetti; sprinkle in a little at a time, stirring into sauce and keeping it separated.
- Cover tightly. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir toward end of cooking time.
- Serve with cheese.