☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 can(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 lb
- spaghetti, uncooked
- 4 oz
- cheese, grated
How to Make All At Once Spaghetti
- 1Heat oil in saucepan or skillet. Add onion; cook until soft.
- 2Crumble in the beef. Stir and fry until meat loses red color.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour in tomato sauce and water; bring to boil.
- 5Break spaghetti; sprinkle in a little at a time, stirring into sauce and keeping it separated.
- 6Cover tightly. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
- 7Stir toward end of cooking time.
- 8Serve with cheese.