★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground chuck
- 1 pkg
- medium egg noodles
- 3 pkg
- mushroom or brown gravy
- 1 can(s)
- family size cream of mushroom soup
- sour cream
How to Make Aimee's Beef Stroganoff
- 1Cook ground chuck in large fry pan, season to taste. Boil water for noodles, cook, drain and set aside.
- 2Add in gravy mix (prepare gravy according to package)
- 3Once gravy starts to thicken add the cream of mushroom soup, let simmer for a few minutes.
- 4Add beef and soup mixture to cooked noodles mix well
- 5Add sour cream to serving to personal taste preference.