★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground chuck
1 pkgmedium egg noodles
3 pkgmushroom or brown gravy
1 can(s)family size cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Aimee's Beef Stroganoff
- Cook ground chuck in large fry pan, season to taste. Boil water for noodles, cook, drain and set aside.
- Add in gravy mix (prepare gravy according to package)
- Once gravy starts to thicken add the cream of mushroom soup, let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add beef and soup mixture to cooked noodles mix well
- Add sour cream to serving to personal taste preference.