- 1 lb
- spaghetti or linguini or fettuccini noodles, cooked to package directions
- 3/4 (24oz) jar(s)
- prego mushroom pasta sauce
- 1 (15oz) jar(s)
- classico mushroom alfredo sauce
- 1 (14.5oz) can(s)
- petite diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2-3 clove
- garlic, minced
How to Make adult spaghetti-ohs
- 1In a sauce pan heat the olive oil and saute the garlic until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- 2Toss in the diced tomatoes and stir until combined and warmed through.
- 3Add the red sauce and heat through, about 5-10 minutes.
- 4Pour in the Alfredo sauce and stir until completely mixed. continue to cook until just bubbly, stirring often.
- 5Toss with noodles and enjoy.