1 lbspaghetti or linguini or fettuccini noodles, cooked to package directions
3/4 (24oz) jar(s)prego mushroom pasta sauce
1 (15oz) jar(s)classico mushroom alfredo sauce
1 (14.5oz) can(s)petite diced tomatoes
2 Tbspolive oil
2-3 clovegarlic, minced
How to Make adult spaghetti-ohs
- In a sauce pan heat the olive oil and saute the garlic until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Toss in the diced tomatoes and stir until combined and warmed through.
- Add the red sauce and heat through, about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour in the Alfredo sauce and stir until completely mixed. continue to cook until just bubbly, stirring often.
- Toss with noodles and enjoy.