8-Cheese Baked Macaroni
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh my... there's layers of goodness in this macaroni and cheese recipe. The Velveeta and cream cheese mixture is super creamy and sets this apart from other macaroni and cheese recipes. Layering it in with other cheeses makes this mac and cheese cheesy perfection. We did take the foil off for the last 10 minutes to help the top brown. This will be eaten in no time! The Test Kitchen
1 lbpasta (for fun, use mix of elbow, bowtie, shell)
1 cmilk, whole
1 lbVelveeta cheese, cubed
4 ozcream cheese, cubed
8 ozsharp cheddar cheese, shredded
8 oz4-cheese mix, shredded (e.g., Italian or Mexican combination)
4 ozParmesan cheese, shredded
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make 8-Cheese Baked Macaroni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease (or spray) a 9x12 baking pan or casserole dish (I like to use glass).
- Cook pasta according to directions. After thoroughly draining the cooked pasta, return it to the pan (with burner off).
- While pasta is still very hot, add milk, butter, Velveeta, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Stir until all items are melted and distributed evenly.
- Pour half of the pasta into the baking pan and top with ½ of each of the remaining cheeses.
- Add the remaining pasta and top with the remaining cheeses.
- Cover pan (with lid or foil) and bake for 30 - 40 minutes until cheese are bubbly and beginning to turn golden brown.