★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbuncooked penne pasta
1 lbmild italian sausage
1 largeonion, medium chop
2 jar(s)large classico traditional tomato and basil pasta sauce
1 lbprosciutto, cubed
1/2-1 lbsliced pepperoni
24 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
6 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
2 tspminced garlic
1 tspdried oregano
How to Make 3 Meat Pizza Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook pasta in salted and oiled water until al dente.
- Cook sausage, garlic and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish. Pour a small amount of sauce in the bottom of the dish to coat.
- First layer of ingredients: 1/3 of pasta, 1/3 of sauce, 8oz mozzarella cheese, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, all the sausage and onions.
Second layer: 1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 8oz mozzarella cheese, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese and all the prosciutto.
Third layer: all the remaining pasta, sauce, mozzarella cheese, 2 tbsp parmeasn cheese and all the pepperoni, completely covering the top.
- Bake at 375F for 40 minutes. Rest for 5 mins before serving