3 cheese ravioli
- 2 lb
- ricotta cheee drain over night
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese add more or leaa to taste
- 1/2 can(s)
- mozzarella cheese add more or less to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic powderadd more or less to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp
- parsley fresh or dried add more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper add more or less to taste
- 4 c
- 1/2 c
- water to start add more as needed
- 1 pinch
How to Make 3 cheese ravioli
- 1Cheese Filling......drain ricotta cheese threw a cheese cloth over night...... Grate mozzarella and Parmesan cheese add to a large bowl add the drained ricotta and eggs mix well. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley mix together. Cover and set in the refrigerator.
- 2Past Dough..........Put the flour in a bowl tip it over on the counter and make a well in the center mix egg,salt and water together and pour in the center of the well use a fork to pull flour from the side into the middle of the well slowly mix in the flour untill all combined then need dough for 5 min This will take some practice.... If you are uncomfortable doing it this way you can do it in a bowl don't add alll the flour at ones keep out a cup then add as needed. Cover dough and set a side to rest about 10 min.
- 3cut a piece of dough off and put in your pata maker go from 1-4 use a tsp to put the cheese filling on your dough do not over stuff you can either cover with a new piece of dough or make the dough wide enough fold over the filling.... use a little water on your finger to wet the edges to close securely press the edges down pushing out any trapped air and cut they should look like little pillows this will take a little practice don't fret if there not perfect.
- 4Once all your ravioli are stuffed bring a deep saute pan to a simmer... Small bubbleson the bottom of the pan salt the water and place your ravioli in the pan slowly and in batches use a wooden spoon to remove cook until they float on top of the water these cook up faster than processed frozen ravioli. when done cover with your favorite sause and enjoy.