★★★★★ 1 vote5
- jumbo pasta shells, cook as directed
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- salt,pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 26 oz
- pasta sauce of your choice
- 8 oz
- tub of chive/onion cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded 6 cheese italian cheese blend
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tsp
- fresh chopped parsley
How to Make 3 Cheese Pasta Shells
- 1Heat oven to 350
In a skillet cook ground beef adding seasoning to taste. Drain in needed and cool for 5 minutes.
- 2Pour enough pasta sauce to cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3In a bowl, mix cheese spread, 1 cup of Italian cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and ground beef together.
- 4Spoon mixture into each shell and arrange shells in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. The last 5 minutes of baking sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley.