- 1-1/2 c
- zucchini, cubed
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 1 medium
- green pepper, diced
- 1 lb
- bulk italian sausage (i use bob evans)
- 1 box
- stove top dressing, chicken flavor
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- sour cream, lite
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Zucchini Casserole
- 1Fry the sausage in a skillet in bite size pieces instead of crumbles. Drain on a paper towel.
- 2While the sausage is frying, chop the vegetables.
- 3Make the dressing according to package directions and place one half of it in an 8 or 9 inch buttered baking dish. Cover the stuffing with the chopped vegetables.
- 4Cover the vegetables with the fried sausage pieces.
- 5Mix sour cream and soup thoroughly and spread over the layered casserole. Place the rest of the stuffing over the top and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over it.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.