1-1/2 czucchini, cubed
1 smallonion, diced
1 mediumgreen pepper, diced
1 lbbulk italian sausage (i use bob evans)
1 boxstove top dressing, chicken flavor
1 can(s)campbell's cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream, lite
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Zucchini Casserole
- Fry the sausage in a skillet in bite size pieces instead of crumbles. Drain on a paper towel.
- While the sausage is frying, chop the vegetables.
- Make the dressing according to package directions and place one half of it in an 8 or 9 inch buttered baking dish. Cover the stuffing with the chopped vegetables.
- Cover the vegetables with the fried sausage pieces.
- Mix sour cream and soup thoroughly and spread over the layered casserole. Place the rest of the stuffing over the top and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over it.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.