- 1 box
- (16 oz.) rotini or wide egg noodles
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 oz.) pasta sauce - any variety
- 1 pkg
- sliced pepperoni
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pasta jar of water
How to Make Zane's Casserole
- 1Brown ground beef and drain grease. I microwave mine when I am in a hurry using a colander set in a bowl to drain the grease. Once beef is cooked, stir in the jar of pasta sauce and set aside. Fill the pasta jar with water and shake to get all of the sauce from the sides of the jar. Set aside.
- 2Spray a lasagna pan with non-stick spray. Dump in dry noodles/rotini. Spread sauce mixture over top of noodles. Top evenly with pepperoni and then mozzarella cheese.Pour the water from around the jar around the edges of the pan. Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for one hour. Remove from oven and let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
- 3Can add a layer of mushrooms, substitute pork sausage or Italian sausage for the hamburger.