Yummy and easy Mac and Cheese
Jeanine Napolitano Flores
How to Make Yummy and easy Mac and Cheese
- Boil the macaroni until just al denté, barely rinse in a colander with cold water, drain.
Pour macaroni mixture into a buttered 9x13-inch pan and cover with the remaining shredded cheese.
Sprinkle the crushed crackers on top of the cheese and pour the melted butter over the crackers.
- While the macaroni drains, combine the cheddar cheese soup, cheese, egg, and half a soup can of milk in a bowl, (large enough so you can mix with the elbows
- Microwave the butter, add crushed crakers, stir to coat all the crackers with the butter, this is the topping.
- Dump the well drained and cool pasta (just drain with cold water) into the bowl with the cheese mixture.
- Pour into a 13x9, cover with crackers
Bake in preheated 350°F oven until bubbly.