Yummy Leftover Cabbage Casserole
- 3 to 4 c
- cabbage (leftover cooked)
- 1 medium
- chopped onion
- heat and serve type sausage patties (crumbled)
- 1 can(s)
- (small) ceam of asparagus soup
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked rice
- 1/2 stick
- 1 1/2 c
- cheese, shredded (i subbed sliced american)
- 1/2 c
- 4 slice
- bread, toasted
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Yummy Leftover Cabbage Casserole
- 1Saute the onion in 1/2 of the butter until it starts to brown a bit.
- 2Add the crumbled sausage, the soup,the milk, and 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning.
- 3Add cooked cabbage and cooked rice and transfer to a buttered 9x13 casserole dish. layer cheese over the top.
- 4Make seasoned bread crumbs by putting the toast slices, parmesan cheese, the other teaspoon italian seasoning, the teaspoon onion powder and the remainder of the butter in a food processor and process for a few seconds. Sprinkle over cheese layer of casserole.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes to heat through.