What To Do With Left Overs
PS: Left over Mac'n Cheese doesn't do to well in this dish as when recooked, the macaroni gets a bit mushy. *^^*
1/2 crice (cooked or uncooked
1/4 cpre-cooked meat (any kind)
1/4 cmixed vegetables (any kind, fresh or frozen)
2 TbspKnorr-Suiza Tomato Boullion with Chicken Flavor
1 TbspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
2-4 sprig(s)cilantro (optional)
How to Make What To Do With Left Overs
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in large skillet over Medium High heat.
- Add rice. If rice is uncooked, allow to brown before continuing. If rice is cooked, proceed with the following steps immediately.
- Dice, cube, shread, or rough chop pre-cooked meat. Add to pan.
- Add vegetables. Chop into bite-sized pieces if necessary.
- UNCOOKED RICE: Add water to cover mixture.
COOKED RICE: Dissolve the Knorr-Suiza into a 1/4 cup of hot water. Pour this into the skillet and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are completely hot. You may skip any remaining steps.
- Add Knorr-Suiza.
- OPTIONAL: Add cilantro.
- Allow to simmer, adding water a few tablespoons at a time as needed until all the rice is fully cooked and soft.