What To Do With Left Overs
PS: Left over Mac'n Cheese doesn't do to well in this dish as when recooked, the macaroni gets a bit mushy. *^^*
- 1/2 c
- rice (cooked or uncooked
- 1/4 c
- pre-cooked meat (any kind)
- 1/4 c
- mixed vegetables (any kind, fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbsp
- Knorr-Suiza Tomato Boullion with Chicken Flavor
- 1 Tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-4 sprig(s)
- cilantro (optional)
How to Make What To Do With Left Overs
- 1Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in large skillet over Medium High heat.
- 2Add rice. If rice is uncooked, allow to brown before continuing. If rice is cooked, proceed with the following steps immediately.
- 3Dice, cube, shread, or rough chop pre-cooked meat. Add to pan.
- 4Add vegetables. Chop into bite-sized pieces if necessary.
- 5UNCOOKED RICE: Add water to cover mixture.
COOKED RICE: Dissolve the Knorr-Suiza into a 1/4 cup of hot water. Pour this into the skillet and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are completely hot. You may skip any remaining steps.
- 6Add Knorr-Suiza.
- 7OPTIONAL: Add cilantro.
- 8Allow to simmer, adding water a few tablespoons at a time as needed until all the rice is fully cooked and soft.