Weight Watchers Friendly Sausage and Peppers
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgalfresco chicken sausage- italian style
1 mediumred bell pepper
1 mediumyellow bell pepper
1 mediumsweet onion
1 can(s)tomatoes, canned italian style with juice
How to Make Weight Watchers Friendly Sausage and Peppers
- Spray a large non-stick pan with olive oil or Pam. Remove sausage from casing and add to pan. Brown sausage and break up into pieces using a wooden spoon. When cooked through, remove from pan and set aside.
- While sausage is cooking, slice peppers and onion. Using a large knife, crush garlic.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic to pan and cook until tender crisp.
- Return sausage to pan and add un-drained tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer, cover and cook until veggies are done. Uncover and cook until liquid has reduced to half or more, depending on how much liquid you prefer.