Venison Swiss Steak
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2venison round steaks
·fresh cracked pepper (whole pepper corns smashed in a frying pan with a jar bottom)
1 heaping Tbspbeef - better than bullion
1 can(s)fire roasted diced tomatos
·garlic powder or finely chopped fresh garlic to taste
1 Tbspmonteray steak seasoning
How to Make Venison Swiss Steak
- Cut round steaks into 4 pieces, season with garlic powder, salt, pepper and steak seasoning.
- dredge in flour, reserve the remainder of the flour.
- Lightly brown in hot frying pan with a little oil.
- Put diced tomatos, bullion and water in crockpot add the round steak and push it under the sauce.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the flour over the ingredients and give it a stir. Put the crockpot lid on and set the timer for 6 hours.
- If you want a smooth gravy you can use a stick blender to make the gravy after you have removed the meat.