Venison Swiss Steak
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- venison round steaks
- 1/2 c
- fresh cracked pepper (whole pepper corns smashed in a frying pan with a jar bottom)
- 1 heaping Tbsp
- beef - better than bullion
- 1 can(s)
- fire roasted diced tomatos
- 2 c
- garlic powder or finely chopped fresh garlic to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- monteray steak seasoning
How to Make Venison Swiss Steak
- 1Cut round steaks into 4 pieces, season with garlic powder, salt, pepper and steak seasoning.
- 2dredge in flour, reserve the remainder of the flour.
- 3Lightly brown in hot frying pan with a little oil.
- 4Put diced tomatos, bullion and water in crockpot add the round steak and push it under the sauce.
- 5Sprinkle the remainder of the flour over the ingredients and give it a stir. Put the crockpot lid on and set the timer for 6 hours.
- 6If you want a smooth gravy you can use a stick blender to make the gravy after you have removed the meat.