Rev BJ Friley
How to Make VENISON STROGANOFF
- 1Brown onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter and remove from pan.
- 2Cut meat into strips 2 1/2-inches long and 3/4-inches wide.
- 3Heat remaining butter in skillet.
- 4Roll venison in flour and brown in heated butter.
- 5Add enough water to the bouillon to make two total cups of liquid.
- 6Add salt and bouillon-water mixture to the browned venison.
- 7Cover and simmer for about one hour or until meat is tender.
- 8Add mushrooms, cooked, onion, and sour cream.
- 10Serve over rice or egg noodles.