Rev BJ Friley
How to Make VENISON STROGANOFF
- Brown onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter and remove from pan.
- Cut meat into strips 2 1/2-inches long and 3/4-inches wide.
- Heat remaining butter in skillet.
- Roll venison in flour and brown in heated butter.
- Add enough water to the bouillon to make two total cups of liquid.
- Add salt and bouillon-water mixture to the browned venison.
- Cover and simmer for about one hour or until meat is tender.
- Add mushrooms, cooked, onion, and sour cream.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.