VENISON ROAST WITH GRAVY
Rev BJ Friley
1celery stalk, cut into small slivers
3cloves garlic, sliced thinly
·black pepper, freshly ground
2 can(s)(10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
·cooked mashed potatoes
How to Make VENISON ROAST WITH GRAVY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Punch several holes in both sides of roast.
- Slide celery and garlic into the holes.
- Place in a roasting pan, and top with onion.
- Cover onion with bacon slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake covered 20 - 25 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven 30 minutes before roast is done.
- Add the mushroom soup around the sides of the roast.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.