VENISON ROAST WITH GRAVY
Rev BJ Friley
- venison roast
- celery stalk, cut into small slivers
- cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- onion, sliced
- 6 slice
- seasoning salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 can(s)
- (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- cooked mashed potatoes
How to Make VENISON ROAST WITH GRAVY
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Punch several holes in both sides of roast.
- 3Slide celery and garlic into the holes.
- 4Place in a roasting pan, and top with onion.
- 5Cover onion with bacon slices.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Bake covered 20 - 25 minutes per pound.
- 8Remove from oven 30 minutes before roast is done.
- 9Add the mushroom soup around the sides of the roast.
- 10Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 11Serve with mashed potatoes.