- 1 - 16 0z pkg
- boca meatless crumbles
- 1 pkg
- any brand(i like gimme lean) vegetarian style ground sausage
- small onion- diced
- 1/2 c
- celery- diced
- 1 1/4 c
- rolled oats
- 3/4 c
- your favorite bbq sauce
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- salt, pepper, and garlic(optional)
- if you don't like a sausage flavor in your meatloaf, this recipe can be done with just crumbles. if you use just one pkg, simply reduce other ingredient amounts.
How to Make Vegetarian meatloaf
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray or lightly grease a 9" pie plate/pan
- 2Microwave Boca Crumbles for 2 minutes
- 3In large bowl combine all ingredients, except the ketchup and mix well, you'll get plenty messy on this step!
- 4Form mixture into a loaf shape in the Pie plate and top with ketchup.
- 5Bake about 50-60 minutes, with an internal temp of atleast 160 degress. Remove and let stand atleast 30 minutes. Enjoy!