1 - 16 0z pkgboca meatless crumbles
1 pkgany brand(i like gimme lean) vegetarian style ground sausage
1small onion- diced
1/2 ccelery- diced
1 1/4 crolled oats
3/4 cyour favorite bbq sauce
1 tspsalt, pepper, and garlic(optional)
·if you don't like a sausage flavor in your meatloaf, this recipe can be done with just crumbles. if you use just one pkg, simply reduce other ingredient amounts.
How to Make Vegetarian meatloaf
- preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray or lightly grease a 9" pie plate/pan
- Microwave Boca Crumbles for 2 minutes
- In large bowl combine all ingredients, except the ketchup and mix well, you'll get plenty messy on this step!
- Form mixture into a loaf shape in the Pie plate and top with ketchup.
- Bake about 50-60 minutes, with an internal temp of atleast 160 degress. Remove and let stand atleast 30 minutes. Enjoy!