- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (26 oz)
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded swiss cheese (6 oz)
- 2/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 16 ounce bags vegetable combo (broccoli, carrots) cooked and drained
- 2 can(s)
- french fried onions (2.8 ounce)
How to Make Vegetable Casserole with French Fried Onions
- 11. Stir the soup, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, black pepper, veg and 1 can onions in 3 qt dish shallow baking dish
- 22. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 min or until the veg mix is hot and bubbling.
Stir the vegetable mix. Sprinkle with the cheese and remaining onions.
- 33. Bake for 5 min or until the onions are golden brown.