ULTIMATE. FOR THE GOD'S. BEST YOU WILL EVER HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, EVER. *Grilled Cheese*
8 slicefresh french bread
8 ozfresh mozzerella chunk
8 ozswiss cheese
8 ozsmokey provolone cheese, sliced
8 ozcolby jack cheese, sliced
1 pkgcream cheese, softened
1 cfeta cheese, crumbled
1 pkgshredded parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese... ( 5oz container)
How to Make ULTIMATE. FOR THE GOD'S. BEST YOU WILL EVER HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, EVER. *Grilled Cheese*
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- start by buttering one side of each piece of bread, then laying the bread (buttered side down) on a cookie sheet, side by side, 2 columns of 4 slices.
- Unwrap the cream cheese then place it in a bowl. Microwave it for about 15 - 20 seconds. Whip it with a fork (just a few times) after it is softened.
- Add 1 cup of the feta to the cream cheese and mix it together. Then spread it thickly to only the first column of bread (left side).
- Next, add about 2 - 3 tbsp of the shredded cheese mix on top of the thick layer of cream cheese.
- Slice 4 thick slices of mozzarella and place one slice on top of the grated cheese.
- Now, starting on the other column of bread, place 1 slice of Colby jack cheese down on each piece, followed by a slice of smokey provolone, then a slice of swiss.
- repeat the above step so that the right column of 4 slices of bread now has 2 pieces of colby-jack, smokey provolone, and swiss cheese on them.
- place the cookie sheet which contains the almost done best ever grilled cheese sandwich you will ever have in your life EVER, in the oven for 10 very long minutes.... in this time find something to occupy your mind so you aren't watching as this mouth watering sandwich slowly cooks.....
- when the 10 minutes are up, pull the cookie sheet out of the oven, and put each sandwich together by flipping the right piece over and placing it on top of the left piece.
- EAT and ENJOY!!!!!