★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 oz. russet potatoes
- 3 c
- chopped broccoli florets
- 4 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese (lowfat tastes perfectly fine)
- 1/4 c
- light sour cream
- 1/4 c
- skim milk
- 1 Tbsp
- + 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp
- prepared mustard
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- ground red pepper (optional, can be added after potato mix is in skins)
- a few strips of bacon or ham adds a nice flavor too.
How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pierce potatoes several times and bake for 1 hour. Reduce oven temp to 375.
- 2Cook broccoli in large pot of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- 3Cut potatoes horizontally into two pieces. Scoop out the insides of the potato and mix with cheese, sour cream. milk, olive oil, mustard and salt (and meat). Fold in the broccoli.
- 4Spoon mixture into potato skins, place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.